Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Categories of visitor



I'll be moving in to my new house the weekend after next - I've been to see it and it's great, far too big for me - but that means I have lots of space for visitors. There's a garden, with exotic birds in the trees (one type is bright yellow; I'll have to find out what they're called). There are also ghekos. There's also a very efficient-looking security system - cctv and an "electric fence" (this doesn't mean that uninvited visitors get electrocuted, but they set off the alarm and the rapid response team patrolling the streets arrives within minutes; I asked if birds and cats etc don't set this off sometimes and was told yes, this happens but the security teams are used to it). More photos when I take up residence...

2 comments:

Izz said...

Well well well this looks fantastic! You know poor BG smokers are relieved there is a terrace and it looks really great with all the colourful plants around. I hope that the kuker will do the security job so you just need to spread the rumour that you have brought a special BG charm, they should not try to make the Kuker God angry:-)

Yana said...

The house reaaaaaaally looks lovely! Great place to live, Wayne! Will be more than happy to have a cigarette and a glass of SA wine on the terrace :))